|Home||» Products||» Printing Inks Chemicals||» Dispersing Agent|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As per required
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Since our establishment, we are committed to manufacture, supply and export world-class Wetting & Dispersing Agent. Owing to our knowledgeable procuring agents, we are able to source high-grade chemical substances and other compounds that are utilized in the fabrication of these products. Our products are extensively used as dispersant in different types of dyes, textile dyeing & printing industry, wettable pesticides and electroplating industry. Moreover, our Wetting & Dispersing Agent also find applications in various purposes like coating, painting and many more.
- Excellent dispersing property
- Precise pH value
DISPERSE WETING AGENT
Complex substance of surfactant and inorganic salt
Appearance: dampish white powder
pH(1% aqueous solution ): 9.0-11.0
Dirt removing power ratio: Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬°Ã‚¥1.0 (compare with standard detergent)
Foaming height (mm): Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬°Ã‚¤80
Properties and Features:
1. Poly Powder has excellent properties of dispersing, emulsifying, wetting, penetrating with low foaming and strong dirt removing.
2. Poly Powder has excellent properties of dirt removing in neutral or weak acid bath along with desizing, brightening, anti-aggregation of dyestuff and leveling, is a suitable one-bath scouring and dyeing auxiliary for polyester fabric.
3. Poly Powder can be used for alkali-sensitive fabrics such as silk and wool, with good dirt-removing effect but no fiber damage.
4. The performance of cleaning PES fabric heavily contaminated by oil and treating oiled fiber is extremely good under strong alkaline condition.
5. It doesnÃƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â€ž¢t content APEO.
1. One bath scouring and dyeing for polyester fabric:
Poly Powder: 3-6g/L, high temperature leveling agent TF-201(made by us): 0.7-1.0g/L, glacial acetic acid: 0.4-0.6ml/L (or (NH4)2SO4 0.7-1.0g/L), dyestuff X %, L/R:1:10, raise temperature to 130Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã†â€™, then maintain for 20-30 min.
2. Cleaning treatment for silk and wool fabric heavily contaminated by oil:
Poly Powder:1-4g/L, L/R: 1:10~1:30, pH: about 8, run: 20-40 min at 95Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã†â€™-98Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã†â€™.
3. Cleaning PES fabric heavily contaminated by oil:
Poly Powder: 4-6g/L, liquid caustic soda: 2-4g/L, L/R: 1:10, temperature: 130Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã†â€™, run: 40-60min.
For actual application, the process should be adjusted according to preliminary tries.
Package & Storage:
Net 50kgs cardboard drums containing 25 bags each 2kgs, can be stored for 12 months under room temperature and hermetic condition.
Corporate Address :
"Shri Vibhu" 9, Lajya Silk Mill Compound,
Shiv Sagar Hotel Gali, Mogra Lane,
Off. Old Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, India