|Home||» Products||» Textile Chemicals||» Plastisol Colours|
HI-DENSITY WHITE & PLASTISOL COLOUR
Chemical structure: HI-DENSITY WHITE & PLASTISOL COLOUR
Appearance: THICK PASTE CLEAR, WHITE & ALL COLOUR
Viscosity: 35 - 40.000 Maps Measured By HakeÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢s Rotational Viscosimeter
Storage: Protect From Radiant Heat and Freezing, In Closed Container
The inks of RAS Plast Super range designed for direct textile printing and transfer papers. Printing directly on textiles provides characteristic, matrices-like prints with excellent elasticity and wash fastness on all not heat sensitive natural and synthetic fabrics.
RAS Plast Super inks can also be used for printing on impregnated and treated textiles.
Printed on silicone treated paper produces iron able transfers.
1. Use: - Ras Plast Super Inks are ready to print inks. Adding Ras Plast Super uncoloured base, will light the colours.
2. Thinning: - Usually is not required. If thinning is necessary, add 0.5-5% Ras Plast Thinner
3. Drying: - The Ras Plast Super inks will not dry at room temperature. They can be dried with hot air or infra-red drier, much quicker than the water-based inks. Important advantage that it will not dry into the screen.
4. Curing: - The Ras Plast Super screen printing inks are gelling at lower temperature than the traditional plastisol inks. The curing requirements are depending on the capacity of the drying equipment. When using infrared units, take into consideration that time dependant on colour (dark colours cure faster than light colours) because their differences in absorbing energy. Running appropriate pre-tests are advisable.
5. Printing On Surface Treated Synthetic Fabrics In Case Of Plastisol Inks Can Not Provide The Required Wash Fastness, We Advise Mixing 1-3 % Katalizator P Additive To The Ready To Print Paste, Before Printing. Katalizator P Improves The Adhesion Of Printed Film.
The pot life of ink mixed with Katalizator P is 24 hours!
6. Recommended mesh fines depending on task.
* Opaque printing Nos. 34 - 68 T or S
* Transparent printing Nos. 43 - 90 T or S
* colour printing Nos. 58 - 120 T or S
Usage of coarse fabrics and contact heat curing produces matrices-like prints. No.68 and above fabrics and indirect heat treatment provides prints, like water-based inks.
7. Squeegee: - 70 Show and harder rubbers recommended. The "black squeegee rubbers", used for printing water-based inks, are not recommended.
8. Transfer paper production: - Ras Plast Super inks have to be printed on silicone treated paper. For multi-colour transfers, each colour should be heat set individually after printing on the transfer paper. Setting temperature 100 - 110 ÃâÃÂ°C, time depending on the volume of printed ink. Temperature above 120 ÃâÃÂ°C could cause over-drying, and the print will not be suitable for transfer. After printing the first colour, run the print under the drying equipment 6-8 times (simulating multi-colour printing). If the temperature is right, will not be any grease mark on the backside of the paper, and the print is suitable for transfer.
- Transfer temperature above 170 ÃâÃÂ°C 15 - 20 sec: - Running appropriate pre-tests for selecting the required paper and temperature are advisable!
- Foam print (relief print) production: - Ras Plast Super inks combined with Ras Plast foam concentrate produce extremely glossy, brilliant foam prints. The Ras Plast foam-inks have good adhesion on otherwise difficult-to-print textiles, and because the print's elasticity, they are suitable for printing on stretch and knitted fabrics.
Corporate Address :
"Shri Vibhu" 9, Lajya Silk Mill Compound,
Shiv Sagar Hotel Gali, Mogra Lane,
Off. Old Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, India