|Home||» Products||» Textile Chemicals||» Rasa Ash Conc|
Rasa Ash Conc
Rasa Ash Conc â€“ 999
RASA ASH CONC is cost effective buffered liquid alkali designed for use in the reactive dyeing of cellulosic materials. It is easier to use compared to the use of soda ash owing to its nature.
pH (1%aqueous Solution)
Specific Gravity at 200C
- Easy to Use : owing to its fluid nature and low dosage levels.
- Dosing : Sufficiently fluid for dosing in automatic dye kitchens.
- Phosphate Free: Does not contain phosphates.
- Flexibility : Can be used with a wide range of reactive dye types.
- Non-Volatile : Is non â€“volatile and odors free.
- Yield : When used correctly gives similar yields to those obtained with soda ash.
- Fixation : Ensures adequate fixation with minimal dye hydrolysis.
- Rinsing : Free rinsing during wash off procedures.
Why cost effective:
- Tax-Instead of paying duties for 10 containers of soda ash, you will only have to pay for 1 container of tax, saving you 9 containers worth.
- Transport- following on that, you will only have to pay the transport fee of one container instead of 10 containers, again saving you 9 containers of transportation fees.
- Processing (Rinsing ) As and RASA ASH CONC is in liquid form you can rinse twice as using soda ash and soda ash would be harder to rinse saving you on labor ,water, electricity and time
- Soda Ash replacement which is 10 times stronger then Soda.
- It is Eco friendly by nature.
- Mainly Four points to be remember in this material.
- Because it is stronger by 10 times inventory will go less as well as space can be save considerably
- Ven compare wid Soda...The Reactive Dye developing in Alkaline condition is either equal or Better...
- It dissolves, developed, fixing reactive dye so the amount of Dye fixing agents consume will be lesser by 25-36%depending upon the condition...
- Price wise also it is marginally better then Soda so it is beneficial in all the respect.
- Warranty Clause: This information is true and accurate as per our knowledge, without warranty
Corporate Address :
"Shri Vibhu" 9, Lajya Silk Mill Compound,
Shiv Sagar Hotel Gali, Mogra Lane,
Off. Old Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, India